… By AJ Alfaro
“Add inches to your penis!”
Ads like these are everywhere… on the internet, in your email inboxes, in men’s magazines, on the radio, and even on TV, you’ve no doubt seen countless ads for male enhancement. There are programs, pills, devices, surgery, hypnosis… the list goes on and on.
Why are more and more men looking to increase the size of their penises and improve their lovemaking techniques?
Sizing Up the Situation
Simply put, people have taken a more liberated attitude towards sex. Today’s women are free to speak their minds on what they want.
And despite what some popular “professionals” say about a woman only really feeling the first few inches, most women agree that a larger penis is better.
Not only does a bigger penis appeal to women because “bigger feels better,” but a longer penis can be used in many more sexual positions than a smaller one.
Women (and men) are speaking up about what they want. From magazines (like Cosmopolitan) to television shows (like “Sex And The City”) and movies, people are being bombarded with subtle — and not so subtle! — references to penis size… and like it or not, the consensus is that “size DOES matter!”
So what can you do about it? The good news is that if you’re not as well endowed as you’d like to be, you have a lot of safe and cost-effective options available to you.
There are many exercise programs that are simple and effective, and I will discuss them in detail in future articles. Today, however, I want to take a look at the truth about “penis pills.”
Do “Penis Pills” Really Work?!?
There’s been a lot of hubbub in the media lately about penis enlargement pills.
Are they a scam? Do they work at all?
The fact is, there ARE ways to enlarge your penis. To do so naturally (i.e., without any painful surgeries) involves a process of hyperexpanding the chambers (corpora and corpus) of the penis, and/or stretching the suspensory ligaments which anchor the penis to the pubic bone.
This may be accomplished with enlargement exercises and with the use of supplements. Let’s have a look at exactly how supplements can work to help improve the size of your penis.
To Counteract the Impact of Age or Disuse:
Many men have found that with age and/or disuse, their penises have actually SHRUNKEN over time! There are supplements that contain all-natural herbal ingredients that force more blood into the penis when it’s erect (like Viagra, but without the negative side effects), which forcefully expand the chambers of the penis.
What this means is that your penis will become erect more easily and that your erections will be harder. From that, your penis is forced back into the shape and size that you had when you were in your prime.
To Counteract the Impact of Erectile Problems:
If you’ve always had a small penis due to erectile problems, you can use supplements to ensure that your penis functions at optimal levels. That, of course, will help you achieve your full, natural growth potential.
To Increase the Size of a Normal Penis:
What if your penis is normal in size already, and you’ve never had any sort of erectile problems?
Well, it’s been medically proven that the harder and more frequent erections you have, the bigger your penis will be. With regular supplementation, your penis will have that semi-erect “heavy” feeling throughout the day. This in itself will foster growth.
Combine your supplements with an exercise plan like the ones we’ll discuss in upcoming articles, and you have a recipe for rapid and safe penile growth.
Recommended Enhancement Supplements
So the questions remains: which penis enhancement supplements are a scam, and which ones actually work?
One supplement company that I have researched is VigRX Plus (www.vigrxplus.com). Their claims are legitimate and not overly hyped, and their company has been around for quite some time now. This is a very difficult thing to accomplish in the supplement industry.
The effects of VigRX Plus have been proven time and time again — not just through empirical evidence, but by their happy, satisfied clients. As a matter of fact, customer satisfaction is the reason why VigRX Plus is the number-one selling male enhancement supplement on the internet today.
The bottom line is that there is no “magic pill” that will make everything happen with no effort. However, if you’re looking for a supplement that delivers the results that it promises, and if you have the patience, desire, and dedication to see your enlargement plans through, then supplementing your diet with a solution like VigRX Plus will help you achieve your goals.
Pecs & Shoulders: How to Build the Muscles That Women Love
… By Mike Wonnacott
Strong, broad shoulders are the mark of a “manly” man… and they are the distinctive male feature to which many women are most attracted.
And it goes without saying that well-muscled pecs are going to make you a lot more attractive to the opposite sex than flabby man-boobs!
But if the fact that women love these well-toned muscle groups doesn’t get you motivated, here are some more reasons to pump up your upper body…
Need More Reasons to Strengthen Those Shoulders?
How important are your shoulders?
Jerry Rice, NFL Hall of Famer and multiple Super Bowl winner once said that the muscle group he worked on a lot to improve his jumping was his shoulders.
Yes, it’s true. To transfer the horizontal energy produced by running, to the vertical energy required to defy gravity and jump some 40 inches into the air to catch a Joe Montana spiral, Jerry worked on his shoulders to help his momentum into the jump.
Your shoulder muscles contribute more to your overall strength than you might think — contributing to posture and mobility as well.
Plus, as they always say: The wider your shoulders… the slimmer your waist will appear!
Many shoulder exercises will also simultaneously target your pectoral muscles. Here are some of my favorite exercises that will help you achieve that coveted “v-shaped” physique and build up those girl-magnet muscles!
Mike’s Top 3 Shoulder Exercises
The following exercises are ones you can do with one or two sets of dumbbells, anywhere, anytime. Together, these exercises will have a dramatic affect on the overall strength — and appearance! — of your shoulders and pecs.
Lateral raises can be done using two dumbbells simultaneously. You will get a better workout for your pectorals if you do both shoulders at the same time, rather than isolating each side.
- Stand with your feet approximately shoulder width apart and grasp a dumbbell in each hand. Allow the dumbbells to hang down at your sides with your palms facing in toward your body.
- Next, simultaneously raise the dumbbells outwards from your body by bringing the backs of your hands to the ceiling, keeping your arms as straight as possible throughout the movement.
- Bring your arms to a point that is parallel to the floor, hold for a one-count, and return to the start position.
- Repeat for the desired repetitions.
This is a compound mechanics exercise that targets the different shoulder muscles and can be done with two dumbbells, but is best performed with one barbell.
- Begin by standing with your feet approximately shoulder width apart. Grasp the bar with a shoulder-width or slightly narrower overhand grip (i.e., the backs of your hands will be facing you).
- While inhaling, pull the bar to your chin with your elbows leading. Keep your elbows jutting up and out while keeping the weight close to your body. Allow your wrists to flex as the bar rises.
- At the top position, with the bar at your chin, make sure your elbows are higher than your wrists and shoulders. This is how you will target your shoulder muscles specifically.
- While keeping your torso and knees in the same position, exhale and slowly return the barbell to the start position.
- Repeat for the desired repetitions.
Front raises are best performed with two dumbbells, again doing both shoulders at the same time.
- Stand with your legs spaced shoulder width apart. Keep your abdominal muscles tight, your knees bent, and chest relaxed.
- Raise the weight in a controlled motion straight in front of you, while focusing on your shoulders. Stop when your elbow joints are in a straight line with your shoulders.
- Lower the weight in a controlled motion and stop when your arms slightly touch your sides.
- Repeat for the desired repetitions.
Mike’s Shoulder Training Safety Tips
Women like big broad shoulders — not back injuries. Training your shoulders without proper technique can cause severe strain on the neck and back. Here are some pointers that you need to incorporate into your shoulder exercises to make sure you are not frequenting the chiropractor’s office!
- Tighten your abs during the exercise. This keeps the lower back tight and takes stress off the lower part of your spine.
- Never raise your hands higher than your shoulders. If you raise your hand higher than your shoulder during any exercise, you put your shoulder joint in a precarious position, causing grief to an already complicated joint.
- Use a mirror. Using the mirror during training serves a greater purpose than seeing how pumped and good-looking you are! Training in front of a mirror allows you to watch your form. Turn sideways to ensure that your spine is straight and your knees are slightly bent. Look straight on to see that your hands to do not go higher than your shoulder line.
Incorporate these tips into your shoulder routine and you’ll see marked improvements in your physique very quickly! But remember to perform these exercises safely. Shoulders are highly susceptible to injury and can take a long time to heal. Good luck!
“Just For Guys” Fun Fact…
Average penis girth (circumference when erect) ranges from 3.5 inches to 3.9 inches.
Tired and Stressed? You Might Have THIS Syndrome…
… by Dr. Z, N.D.
Are you constantly feeling tired, stressed out, exhausted, worried, and low-energy? You could be suffering from a little-known affliction called “Adrenal Fatigue.”
What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal Fatigue could also be called the “21st Century Stress Syndrome.” It is one of the most pervasive, yet under-diagnosed health imbalances affecting people today.
Some researchers believe that Adrenal Fatigue affects up to 80% of people in industrialized nations.
Adrenal Fatigue can be caused by chronic stress, or even one severe traumatic event, as well as by severe infections, such as a bad case of influenza or mononucleosis.
It can also be a contributing factor in a variety of other health conditions, ranging from allergies to obesity.
People who drive themselves to exhaustion (like working parents, for example) are prime candidates for Adrenal Fatigue.
What Are the Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue?
Let’s start by looking at the function of the adrenal glands, then talk about what happens when they begin to function abnormally.
The adrenal glands are two small glands that are located on top of the kidneys. They secrete over fifty different hormones, including epinephrine (adrenaline), cortisol, progesterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), estrogen, and testosterone.
These little star-shaped glands are necessary for life. The hormones they secrete play important roles in energy production, fluid and electrolyte balance, fat storage, and sex hormone production.
Low adrenal gland function may cause some or all of the following symptoms:
- General chronic fatigue and lethargy, especially in the morning
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Irritability and/or depression
- Reduced ability to cope with stress, including reduced patience for parenting
- Craving for salty foods
- Dizziness on standing up quickly
- Increased allergic symptoms
- Increased susceptibility to infections
So if you are experiencing any combination of these symptoms, what can you do about it? Let’s have a look at diagnosis and treatment of Adrenal Fatigue.
How is Adrenal Fatigue Diagnosed and Treated?
Adrenal Fatigue can be diagnosed based on a patient’s history as well as with some clinical tests, such as blood or saliva cortisol level measurements.
Naturopathic treatment involves lifestyle changes, including stress management, dietary changes, and supplementation with specific nutrients.
Supplementation may include a number of different remedies, such as:
- A variety of vitamins and minerals
- Herbs such as Licorice, Ashwaganda, and Siberian Ginseng
- Multi-glandular extracts
- Hormones (in some cases)
Since there are mild to moderate cases of Adrenal Fatigue, different causes, and different kinds of treatments that may be appropriate in some cases but not in others, you should consult with your physician or naturopath if you suspect that you may have Adrenal Fatigue.
Individualized assessment and treatment is the best approach to regaining high energy levels, vitality, and a greater enjoyment of life.
See You Next Time!
For those of you who have been writing in with questions about penile enhancement, I want to thank you for your emails and for letting us know that you wanted more of this kind of information.
I hope that AJ Alfaro’s contributions to this newsletter continue to help answer your questions!
If there are other issues that you feel we are not addressing, please let us know! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what topics you want to hear more of.
And don’t forget that you can ask our experts your questions as well! Go to www.justforguys.com/contributors.html and contact our experts directly!
To better living,Craig JacksonEditor, JUSTFORGUYS.COM