Sex and women. Let’s face it: this is what we think about. At least a good chunk of the time.
And when we have problems in these areas, we can’t STOP thinking about them.
Problems like: Having a small penis… or not being able to “get it up” with your wife… or not being able to get a date in the first place!
Okay, guys. Push the “reset” button.
I want you to STOP thinking about these problems all the time… and DO something about them!
- If you want to enlarge your penis, follow male enhancement expert AJ Alfaro’s exercise program, detailed below.
- If you can’t get it up sometimes, consider the advice of Dr. Steven Lamm, sexual health expert extraordinaire, as he shares a case study of one of his patients.
- And if you can’t get a date, our dating gurus have some back-to-basics dating advice that you need to start paying attention to.
The Male Enhancement “Boot Camp””
… By AJ Alfaro
Today I want to talk about three basic but highly recommendedexercises for total male enhancement.
These exercises are fairly well known in the PE (penis enlargement) community because they are simple, effective, and safe to perform if you don’t abuse them.
And, in my expert opinion, these exercises are the best way to add penis size quickly and safely.
Getting Started With Your Male Enhancement Exercises
Follow this basic routine for 4-6 weeks. After 4-6 weeks, take one week off. This layoff period is essential to your penile health, allowing for full recuperation of your penis and its supporting structures.
Follow this schedule to begin your routine:
- Weeks 1-2: Work out 3 days per week.
- Weeks 3-4: Work out 4 days per week.
- Weeks 5-6: Work out 5 days per week. Work up to doing each routine twice a day if you can.
- Week 7: Rest for one full week, then repeat from the beginning.
Your goal should be to perform (but not exceed) the recommended exercises. Remember that this program takes dedication and persistence!
Important Note: Always pay close attention to how your penis feels, and check for signs of possible injury after each workout. If you feel any pain at all during your workout, or if your penis feels weak for more than one hour after your training session, STOP TRAINING IMMEDIATELY.
Step 1: The Warm-Up
It’s vitally important that you begin each male enhancement workout with a thorough warm-up.
The warm-up is necessary because it raises the temperature of the penis and surrounding tissues. This not only will enable you to get a better workout; it’ll prevent injuries as well.
Massage your penis to semi-erection and proceed to wrap it in a towel soaked in very warm water for about 10 to 15 minutes. You may also sit in a hot tub to achieve this effect.
Step 2: The Basic Jelq
This is one of the best and most effective basic methods of enlarging both the length and girth of your penis naturally.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Apply a generous amount of lubrication (KY Jelly, Vaseline, or any suitable lubricant).
- Standing or seated, using one hand, pull your penis pointing down gently but firmly. With the other hand, using your thumb and forefinger, proceed to “milk,” or squeeze the blood from the base of your penis to your penis head in a milking motion. Each stroke should take anywhere between 2 to 3 seconds to complete.The best way to perform this exercise is with your penis in a semi-erect state. If your penis is not erect at all, there will not be enough blood in there to effectively perform these exercises. If your penis is fully erect, it will make it too hard to manipulate.
- Do up to 100 repetitions. As your penis swells, apply more force. Take it easy the first couple of weeks; after a month you can start applying more force.
- End your “Jelqing” sessions by jiggling your penis up and down about 50 times (while protecting your testes by covering them with your other hand!).
Note: After a couple of weeks on these enlargement programs, the skin behind the head of your penis may start to look puffy. This is a perfectly normal part of the enlarging process.
You may also notice a “baseball bat” appearance after the first few weeks of jelqing. To work on thickening the base, you can do your jelqs with a reverse stroke.
Step 3: The Compound Stretch
The Compound Stretch, also known as the “Oriental Massage,” is another very good enlargement exercise. Here’s how to perform it:
- Inhale deeply and “swallow” your breath. Mentally visualize pushing the breathed-in “energy” into your penis.
- Use your index, middle, and ring fingers to push up on the area just behind your testes and just in front of your anus to “hold in” your stored energy. Keep this pressure constant for all of the pulling you are about to do.
- Grasp your penis just behind the head, and with a steady pull that should be only mildly uncomfortable (NOT painful!), pull it straight out nine times. Then pull to the left nine times, to the right nine times, then down nine times.
- Get your penis semi-erect. Then make a circle around the base of your penis using your forefinger and thumb (like if you where making an “OK” sign). Then milk towards the glans nine times.
- After the last procedure, your penis should be fully erect or close to it. Grasp your penis just behind the head and pull it towards your left side. Start rotating your penis in circles with a “cranking” style. Do this nine times. Repeat the same procedure for your right side.
- For your last pulling exercise, grasp your penis just behind the head and pull your penis straight out. Keeping the tension, touch the head of your penis lightly to the inside of your left thigh and then back out again. Do this a total of nine times. Repeat the same procedure for the right side.
- After your stretching exercises, you should soak in a hot tub or a warm bath to relax the tissues of the penis. You may also want to massage your penis at this time (or better yet, get someone to do it for you!).
Step 4: The Kegel
Kegels are one of the most important exercises for developing a really “fit” penis. They can increase your staying power, improve the quality of your erections, increase ejaculation power (meaning you can “shoot” farther), and in some cases can help to restore proper functioning to the impotent.
To perform a kegel, simply tighten your pubococcygeus muscle (or “PC muscle”) as if you were trying to control the flow of urine.
You can perform this exercise with a flaccid penis but you’ll get better results performing it with an erection. You’ll know you’re doing it right if you can raise and lower your erections with the PC contractions.
You should try for up to 50 five-second holds throughout the day, but remember to start off slowly! This is NOT an area that you want sore from fatigue!
Step 5: Cool Down
I highly suggest you cool down using the same warm-up method you started with.
By doing this, you’ll keep the tissues in an expanded state which will foster growth, improve blood flow, and speed healing after the stress of the workout.
In upcoming articles I’ll discuss variations of these movements as well as some other exercises you can do once you’re ready for advanced level training.
As always, if you require personalized assistance or if you’d like a customized, detailed routine just for you, please visit www.MaleEnhancementCoach.com.
“Just For Guys” Fun Fact…
The National Organization of Restoring Men (NORM) was founded in 1989 as a non-profit group for men who wanted to restore the appearance of a foreskin.
Foreplay and the Aging Man
… By Dr. Steven Lamm, M.D.
As we get older, many of us find that we have less and less control over our erections. Sometimes your penis just will not do what it’s told!
It’s a common complaint from my patients — including those who have had no past experience with erectile dysfunction.
That’s why I want to share the story of a certain patient of mine — let’s call him “Dan.”
Dan’s a 52-year-old guy who came to my office with a not-uncommon complaint…
Isn’t There A Pill For This?
Dan was insistent that I write him a prescription for an erection drug.
“You have to understand,” he said. “She’s my second wife. She’s much younger and I don’t want to let her down like that.”
Dan recounted his misadventures from the previous night:
“I got into bed after a long, stressful day at work. When Sarah came to bed, she was on me like a tigress.
“She wanted some quick sex. Believe me, I am ecstatic when my wife initiates a sexual encounter. While I would never turn down an invitation like that, I was taken by surprise because my thoughts were actually elsewhere.
“Unfortunately, no matter how hard Sarah tried, I just couldn’t get an erection,” he said. “That’s why I need an erection drug. I don’t want to ever discourage my wifeand I don’t want to let something like this happen ever again.”
One… Two… Three… Foreplay!
Dan told me that he still had regular hard morning erections, and whenever he made sexual overtures to Sarah, he never had any hardness problems.
These were good, healthy signs, I explained to Dan — and reasons why he didn’t need an erection drug. What Dan had was a temporary libido issue, NOT a problem with achieving a hard erection.
So I told him:
“As men get older, foreplay becomes just as important to men as it is to women most of the time.
“Contrary to what some men and women think, we really don’t have an ‘on/off’ erection switch on the back of our heads. In order for an older man to achieve a hard erection, it becomes necessary to recruit all of the senses to get the erection process into high gear.
“When you were younger, just hearing that a woman wanted to have sex with you was often enough to trigger instantaneous hardness, no matter what the time of day or night, or what particular stressors you had in your life.
“However, with increasing age, varying degrees of tactile stimulation, smell, and visual stimuli have to come into play in order to recruit the nerve fibers necessary for an erection to occur.”
Hearing this, Dan was visibly relieved.
He came to understand that the timing had been off when his wife had made her overtures and that no erection drug could have solved that problem.
“With just a little more foreplay,” I told him, “you’ll be good to go.”
The Happy Ending
Here’s the rest of the story: Dan originally came in asking for a sample of an erection drug and I gave him a prescription for the medication as a “just in case.”
He never filled it.
Back-to-Basics Tips for Getting Hot Dates
You know, I talk to guys like you pretty much daily about how to attract women. And I hear all kinds of excuses… all kinds of reasons why they just can’t meet the right one.
But often, what you really need to do is just pay attention to the simple things.
What follows here are two really solid tips for attracting women. You might read these and say “Duh, of course, John!”… but the fact is that far too many of you aren’t actually DOING these!
So here goes:
Hot Dating Tip #1: Walk Tall
Yesterday afternoon I went into a local BBQ joint to get something to eat. As I walked in, I noticed a guy walking toward me, and an odd thought popped into my mind:“Wow, that guy is short.”
What was odd about that thought was this: As he walked by me, I noticed he was actually physically taller than me — but I still thought he was shorter.
According to my US Navy physical, I’m a little over 5′ 6″ in flat feet, about 5′ 7″ in shoes. So, technically, I’m short — even shorter than this guy was.
Why then, would I think he was short? It was all in the way he carried himself. For whatever reason, he projected a feeling of “smallness.”
Guys like this repel women, no matter their height. When a woman says she wants a tall man, what she really means is a man who “feels” taller.
I’ve met plenty of women in person who said they only liked men taller than a certain height, who were floored when I told them my actually height. In fact some of them haven’t even believed me, saying they thought I was 5’8″ or even 5′ 9″.
I’ve never been mistaken for 6′ 2″ and I never will be. But because I walk tall, and project an image of “tallness,” women are attracted to me.
It’s not your physical height that matters. It’s what you project.
“Tallness” attracts; “smallness” repels — no matter your actual height. So stand tall and project yourself as someone who takes up a lot of space… and women will drop their height restrictions without even knowing it.
Hot Dating Tip #2: Don’t Stink!
Want to know a huge tip for attracting desirable women? A really, really big one?
OK, I’ll tell you: don’t stink.
Sounds simple, I know. But this is something that gets a lot of men in trouble — and they don’t even know it.
You see, women have a sense of smell that is (at least) 3 times more powerful than yours. And what appears as a slight odor to you smells like an angry skunk to many women.
Bad smells are a huge, primal turnoff.
I admit it: I’ve met beautiful women who smelled odd, and I never wanted anything to do with them again.
Odors are killers. That means body odor, previously worn cloths that have passed your “sniff test,” and bad breath. It means how your home smells, how your car smells, how your furniture smells. And let’s not forget your bed!
Now, women like a man who smells good — in every area.So make sure you have good breath, are freshly showered, and have cleaned your home (I recommend a professional maid service).
Have clean linens on your bed. Throw out those old, sweaty, stinky pillows.
Wear clean, freshly laundered clothes. Wear deodorant. Skip the garlic and onions before your date. And whatever you do, don’t fart!
She’ll notice you smell good where other men smell bad, and that’ll give you a leg up.
Good smells are always attractive. Good smells create sexual attraction. And bad smells are unattractive. End of story.
So, don’t stink. It’ll do you a world of good.
See You Next Time!
So! All that time we spend obsessing over sex and women could really be spent improving both of these factors in our lives!
And now we have some of the tools we need to make it happen.
And of course if you have any other questions, topics you’d like to suggest, or comments, you can send them to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
To better living,